PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, I automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, I collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you enter your location on my Shopping and/or Contact page through the Site, I collect certain information from you, including your name, zip code, and email address. I refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
I use the Order Information that I collect generally to fulfill any orders placed via the Site. Additionally, I use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with me, provide you with information or advertising relating to my products or events.
I use the Device Information that I collect to help me screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize my Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
I share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Ecwid to power our online store–you can read more about how Ecwid uses your Personal Information here: https://www.ecwid.com/privacy-policy. I also use Google Analytics to help me understand how my customers use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, I may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that I do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, I will maintain your Order Information for my records unless and until you ask me to delete this information.
For more information about my privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact me by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Re: Privacy Compliance
1292 Brinkerton Road
Greensburg, PA. 15601